- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil (15ml): The warm, comforting and refreshingly sweet aroma of Lemon Myrtle Oil has been seen to assist in aromatherapy, cosmetic and home cleaning practices.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml): With an incredibly fresh, early and clean aroma, the benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil are closely associated with medicinal, cosmetic and home cleaning practices.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil (15ml): Eucalyptus Radiata Oil is best known for its powerful decongesting, antiseptic and antibacterial abilities, making it one of the best essential oils for colds, flus and household cleaning.
*This Pack Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only.
There are countless ways to use essential oils, but below are a couple of our favourite ideas to get you started;
- Diffuser of Vaporiser: One of the most common ways to use essential oils is in a diffuser or vaporiser. Simply add 2-10 Drops of Essential Oil to your Diffuser or Vaporiser – try mixing a few oils together to create your own essential oil blend!
- Massage: Dilute 8-12 drops into 100ml of your favourite Carrier Oil or Base Massage Oil to relax your muscles and help clear any nervous energy.
- Facial Oil: For an all-natural, anti-bacterial, and healing facial oil, blend 10-15 drops of essential oil into 100ml of your favourite carrier oil – apply nightly for best results!
- Oil Blend Roller: To create an on-the-go essential oil roller blend, add 2 drops of each Essential Oil into a 15ml roller bottle and top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Once diluted, apply to the wrists, temples, and behind the ears.
- Surface Spray: To make an all-purpose, natural home cleaner, mix 2 cups of water, 0.5-1 cup of white vinegar, and 30-40 drops of essential oil together in a spray bottle. Shake well to combine before use and spray away! Test a small patch on furniture before use.
- Bath: Combine 1 to 2 drops of each Essential Oil into a warm bath, the aroma will rise with the steam to create a pleasant atmosphere. You can also use each essential oil individually by adding 2 drops of your chosen essential oil.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.
There are no reviews yet.