100% Pure Essential Oil Blend for Sinus
With its uniquely clean and crisp aroma, AWO’s Inhale Essential Oil Blend is designed to help relieve sinus congestion and respiratory related problems. Formulated right here in Australia using evidence-based research, Inhale combines a blend of 100% pure essential oils that are recognised to provide a sense of clarity and relief to those suffering from sinus infections, blocked sinuses, allergies, and flu-like symptoms.
Each essential oil within the Clarity Essential Oil Blend come together to not only present an aroma that is refreshingly crispy, decongesting, and well-balanced, but to also provide a breath of freshness to those struggling with feelings of heaviness and congestion.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha arvensis)
Thorough scientific research shows that the menthol content within Peppermint Essential Oil makes it one of the best essential oils for congestion; in fact, it has been seen to provide relief from sinus infections, whilst improving airflow into the lungs. As a central nervous system stimulant, Peppermint Essential Oil is also known to alleviate those feelings of heaviness and exhaustion that are often experienced when struggling with sinus congestion, allergies, and flu-like symptoms.
Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
In aromatherapy, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil is known to be a fantastic essential oil for congestion, and this is because of its complex chemical makeup. Like many Eucalyptus Oils, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil contains a high level of 1,8 cineole (also known as eucalyptol), a naturally occurring compound that is known to ease inflammation that may be causing congestion in the nasal passages.
Frankincense Serrata Essential Oil Certified Organic (Boswellia serrata)
Amongst other benefits, Frankincense Essential Oil works as a powerful disinfectant and has been seen to kill harmful bacteria. When diffused, Frankincense Essential Oil is known to naturally eliminate cold and flu germs from the body, whilst strengthening the immune system.
Oregano Essential Oil (Origanum vulgare)
The healing properties within Oregano Essential Oil (carvacrol, thymol and terpinene) are known to inhibit cold and flu-like symptoms. Likewise, research also suggests that Oregano Essential Oil can assist with inflammation, body aches and pain associated with sinus infections and congestion.
- The most effective way to receive the benefits of AWO’s Inhale Essential Oil Blend would be through inhalation; for those needing a breath of fresh air add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- This essential oil blend is also incredibly beneficial when inhaled directly from the bottle.
- You can receive the same benefits of the Inhale Essential Oil Blend through topical application. For those wanting to ease congestion we recommend diluting this essential oil blend into your preferred carrier oil and applying to the chest and soles of the feet.
- If you are a regular sufferer from sinus congestion try diluting this essential oil blend into a carrier oil (we recommend Fractionated Coconut Oil), add this dilution to a glass roller bottle, and apply to your pulse points (temples, wrists, behind the ears and on the soles of the feet).
Essential Oil Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). Our recommended dilution percentages can be found under the ‘Directions for Use’ section.
Disclaimer: Whilst research evidence suggests that essential oils can assist with sinus infections and congestion, results do vary depending on individual circumstances and that is why we always recommend seeking professional advice regarding physical and mental health concerns.