LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- Above all, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil are primarily known to be a relaxing, calming oil, helping to relieve feelings of stress, irritability, and nervous tension.
- Because of these properties, Lavender Essential Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for sleep.
- The naturally derived cleansing properties within Lavender Essential Oil also makes it incredibly beneficial for the skin. In fact, many have experienced the benefits of Lavender Oil when moisturising dry skin. In saying this, it is also known to be one of the best essential oils for acne, as well as other skin complaints such as eczema, psoriasis, scarring and wrinkles.
- Not to mention, research shows that Lavender Essential Oil is safe to use on children, adults, and the elderly.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lavender Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its restorative and soothing abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing on any bedside table or nightstand. Try diffusing 30 – 60 minutes prior to create a calm and relaxing environment that may assist with sleep.
- For those wanting to use Lavender Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1-2% dilution.
- You can also add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits. This can reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia Miller
Other Names: Lavender Bulgarian Essential Oil
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Lavender Essential Oil Safety
- Lavender Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lavender Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Lavender Essential Oil
Extracted from the flowering heads of the Lavandula angustifolia Miller plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lavender Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method.
There are no reviews yet.