LIME ESSENTIAL OIL
In addition to its well-liked essence, there are many Lime Essential Oil benefits that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life.
- In aromatherapy, the benefits of Lime Essential Oil are known to uplift those who are feeling mentally exhausted and depressed. It has also been seen to raise spirits and provide new energy to those feeling drained and fatigued.
- When applied topically, Lime Essential Oil has been seen to help combat rheumatism, arthritis, poor circulation, and cellulite.
- It is also highly valued for its ability to assist with inflammatory conditions.
- Because of its powerful toning and astringent qualities, Lime Essential Oil is highly valued when it comes to all things skincare. When applied topically, certain benefits of Lime Essential Oil are known to clear blocked pores and cleanse oily prone skin and this in fact, makes it one of the best essential oils for acne.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Lime Essential Oil blends well with Citronella Java essential oil, Clary Sage, Lavandin Grosso, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang essential oils. To create a citrus essential oil blend, combine your Lime Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Grapefruit, Lemon or Orange essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lime Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The mentally revitalising and uplifting properties within Lime Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space or entertaining area.
- For those wanting to use Lime Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Lime Essential Oil can also be added to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
Other Names: Tahitian Style Lime Oil, Cold Pressed Lime Essential Oil
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Brazil
Lime Essential Oil Safety
- Lime Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lime Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
- Please note that Lime Essential Oil is phototoxic. This means that when diluted and applied topically, this essential oil can cause extreme skin sensitivity when exposed to sunlight.
Lime Essential Oil
Extracted from the leaves of the Citrus aurantifolia plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lime Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products.
There are no reviews yet.