ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL (MOROCCAN)
- Because of the natural medicinal and antiseptic properties, it is one of the best essential oils for cuts and small wounds.
- Rosemary Essential Oil contains a high percentage of 1,8-Cineole and this makes it a fantastic respiratory aid. 1,8-cineole has also shown to be effective in reducing inflammation, killing bacteria and viruses whilst opening up the lungs and nasal passages by breaking down excess mucus.
- It is also beneficial in massage oil blends as it can help to increase circulation and provide warmth to the skin and underlying muscles. The high pinene (α) content is also helpful in reducing spasmodic coughing.
- When it comes to skincare Rosemary Oil (Moroccan) is a strong astringent. Because of this, the benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil have been seen to tighten sagging skin whilst easing puffiness, swelling and congestion. Not to mention, when diluted in a carrier oil and applied topically, it can sooth sore joints and muscles.
- Its ability to alleviate dandruff and encourage hair growth makes this oil one of the best essential oils for hair; it has also been seen to slow down greying whilst moisturizing and hydrating the scalp.
- From an aromatherapy perspective, exciting new research has shown that Rosemary Essential Oil can encourage nerve growth and neurological tissue healing, therefore helping to boost your memory, cognitive function and mental alertness.
In addition, Rosemary Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. Try combining your Rosemary Oil with Basil essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Citronella, Frankincense, Lavandin, Lavender, Peppermint and Pine Scotch essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan), add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The incredibly refreshing and invigorating aroma of Rosemary Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office or study space.
- For those wanting to use Rosemary Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1 – 2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- To experience the energising benefits of Rosemary Oil, you can also add this dilution to a roller bottle and apply to the temples, wrists and behind the ears.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.
Other Names: Rosemary CT 1,8-Cineole Oil
Plant Part: Stems & Flowering Tops
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Morocco
Rosemary Essential Oil Safety
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Rosemary Essential Oil
Extracted from the stems and flowering tops of the Rosmarinus officinalis L. plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Rosemary Essential Oil (Moroccan) is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products.
There are no reviews yet.