SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Primarily known for its ability to stimulate the mind and provide a sense of clarity, the benefits of Sage Essential Oil are also known to be incredibly useful when it comes to health, skincare and general wellbeing.
- When used in aromatherapy, Sage Essential Oil has also been seen to improve memory whilst encouraging attentiveness.
- From a skincare perspective, this oil has a reputation for its ability to provide relief to minor cuts and abrasions.
- The powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties within this essential oil also makes it a fantastic natural remedy for acne. When diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to reduce the appearance of blemishes whilst soothing dryness and irritation.
- Through topical application, Sage Oil is also known to promote hair health, particularly when it comes to hair loss.
- It has also been seen to be an effective agent for bacterial and fungal infections such as dermatitis and Athlete’s Foot. Plus, when diluted and applied topically, Sage Oil has been seen to ease digestive discomfort and help relieve menstrual related cramping.
Not to mention, Sage Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create an invigorating and stimulating essential oil blend, combine Sage Essential Oil with Lemon essential oil, Sweet Orange, Ginger or Rosemary essential oil. In addition, Sage Oil blends well with Bergamot essential oil, Lavender, Neroli, Tea Tree and Vetiver essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
- To create an invigorating atmosphere, add a few drops of Sage Essential Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Because of its ability to energise and stimulate the mind, Sage Oil is the perfect essential oil to diffuse in any office or workspace.
- To receive the hair related benefits of Sage Essential Oil you can create your own hair mask by simply diluting your Sage Oil in a carrier oil.
- Sage Essential Oil can also be diluted in a carrier oil and applied to the skin as a massage oil or face serum.
- We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1-2% dilution for facial application.
Botanical Name: Salvia officinalis
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Eastern Europe
Sage Essential Oil Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Sage Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Sage Essential Oil
Extracted from the leaves of the Salvia officinalis botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Sage Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering affordable prices.