TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Amongst other benefits, Tea Tree Essential Oil is highly valued for its powerful deodorising properties.
- Because of this, it is commonly used in personal care products such as lotions, creams, gels, washes, shampoos and various cosmetic products.
- The benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil are also widely recognised when it comes to skincare. When diluted and applied topically it has been seen to help reduce symptoms of acne, burns, sunburn, insect bites, blisters, eczema, chickenpox, cold sores and athlete’s foot.
- Other’s have said that this essential oil has helped with dandruff and other hair complaints. In fact, Tea Tree Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for head lice.
In addition, Tea Tree Essential Oil blends well with Clary Sage essential oil, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavandin, Lavender, Pine Scotch and Rosemary essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The analgesic and antibacterial properties within Tea Tree Oil makes it a fantastic oil to diffuse in any kitchen or living space.
- Because of these powerful essential oil properties, many use it as a cleaning agent for bathrooms, kitchens, showers and toilets. Try adding 15–20 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil to a full spray bottle of water to create a natural disinfectant.
- For those wanting to use Tea Tree Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1-2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
- For facial application we recommend a 0.5-1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Plant Part: Leaves and twigs
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Tea Tree Essential Oil Safety
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Tea Tree Essential Oil has been seen to be particularly harmful to pets and because of this, we advise against using it around animals.
- Avoid using Tea Tree Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves and twigs of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Tea Tree Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices.
There are no reviews yet.