LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Above all, the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are primarily known to energise and bring clarity to those suffering from brain fog and mental fatigue.
- The astringent properties within Lemon Essential Oil counteracts the production of sebum on the skin, making it one of the best essential oils for acne and oily skin.
- Lemon Essential Oil also works as a natural toner and when diluted and applied to the skin, it has been seen to invigorate dull complexion.
- Other Lemon Essential Oil benefits are well-known in haircare; the properties within Lemon Oil work together to lift dead skin cells which in turn, has been seen to assist with treating dandruff and greasy hair.
- Plus, its natural antiseptic abilities makes it one of the best essential oils for cold sores, cuts, wounds and painful insect bites.
- Not only that, from an aromatherapy perspective the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are known to soothe and relieve headaches and migraines, boost mental alertness, and clear the mind to improve decision making.
Not to mention, Lemon Essential Oil blends well with Basil Essential Oil, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Fennel, Frankincense, Lavandin, Palmarosa, Petitgrain and Rosemary essential oils. To create an invigorating, refreshing and uplifting essential oil blend, combine Lemon Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Eucalyptus, Lime and Spearmint essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lemon Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its energising and uplifting abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office or study space.
- For those wanting to use Lemon Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- You can also add a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil to any skincare products or moisturisers to boost their existing benefits.
Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
Other Names: Lemon Pressed Essential Oil, Lemon Cold Pressed Essential Oil
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Australia
Lemon Essential Oil Safety
- Lemon Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lemon Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Lemon Essential Oil
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus limonum plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lemon Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices.
There are no reviews yet.