SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- In aromatherapy, the benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil are primarily known to provide a refreshing and uplifting boost. This makes it a fantastic essential oil for tiredness and fatigue.
- The calming properties within Sweet Orange Oil can also help relax and calm those who are feeling stressed, nervous or angry. These same calming properties also makes it one of the best essential oils for sleep.
- From a health perspective, various Sweet Orange Essential Oil benefits have been seen to assist with symptoms of colds and flus. When diffused and inhaled, Sweet Orange Oil is also known to strengthen the immune system whilst boosting overall wellbeing.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is also incredibly popular when it comes to all thing’s skincare; when diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to sooth irritated and dry skin and because of this, it is a fantastic essential oil for acne.
- Other’s have seen the benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil when trying to ease inflammation and water retention.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Sweet Orange Essential Oil blends well with Cedarwood essential oil, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Ginger, Pepper Black and Tea Tree essential oils. To create a soothing essential oil blend that can assist with sleep, combine Sweet Orange Oil with Frankincense, Lavender, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Sweet Orange Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- The calming and restorative properties within Sweet Orange Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space.
- For those wanting to use Sweet Orange Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Other Names: Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Australia
Sweet Orange Essential Oil Safety
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Sweet Orange Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus sinensis plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Sweet Orange Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products.
There are no reviews yet.