BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
- Because of its natural calming and uplifting properties, there are many Bergamot Essential Oil benefits that are known to reduce nervous tension and negative emotions.
- The antiseptic properties within Bergamot Essential Oil work to fight infection and reduce fevers.
- Other Bergamot Essential Oil uses are said to stimulate the digestive system and soothe skin complaints such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Bergamot Oil also makes a great deodorizer and insect repellent.
For those looking for an all-rounder essential oil, AWO’s Bergamot Oil is one of the most versatile essential oils that blends well with a variety of other oils. To create a soothing and relaxing blend that will help you unwind, simply combine your Bergamot Essential Oil with Basil essential oil, Chamomile, Geranium and Lavender essential oils. Bergamot oil also blends well with Eucalyptus essential oil, Lemon and Ylang Ylang essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Bergamot Oil is renowned for its ability to promote relaxation and is therefore the perfect essential oil to diffuse before bed.
- Add Bergamot Essential Oil to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1-2% dilution.
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Plant Part: Fruit Rind
Method of Extractions: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Brazil or Italy
Bergamot Essential Oil Safety
- Bergamot Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. For this reason, ingesting essential oils is not recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Bergamot Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application. AWO’s 100% pure Bergamot Essential Oil is considered photo-toxic, it is therefore recommended to avoid direct sun exposure after applying topically.
Bergamot Essential Oil
Extracted from the fruit rind of the Citrus bergamia botanical species, AWO’s 100% pure Bergamot Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the cold pressing method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products.
There are no reviews yet.