YLANG YLANG COMPLETE ESSENTIAL OIL
Ylang Ylang Oil is an interesting oil due to its different stages of extraction, each which yield different aromas and composition. The oils are extracted at different times during the lengthy distillation which explains the grades which are Extra, 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Complete (or VOP). Extra grade is distilled for the shortest duration of time before the essential oil is collected. The distillation process is then continued for a further amount of time before the 1st grade is collected. The same process is continued for 2nd & 3rd grade. Ylang Ylang Complete grade means the oil has been distilled in a complete, uninterrupted process.
AWO’s Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil carries an incredibly floral and sweet aroma with intriguing hints of spice.
- Due to its incredible calming and balancing properties, Ylang Ylang Oil is known to initiate a sense of euphoria.
- Because of this, it is beneficial to those feeling anxious or stressed.
- The benefits of Ylang Ylang Oil have also been seen to assist with sleep. This is because it has been said to have a soothing action that helps quieten the brain and central nervous system.
- In addition, it is also widely recognised for its ability to help relieve extreme mood swings.
Not to mention, Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create your own essential oil blend simply combine Ylang Ylang Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Lime, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Sweet Orange and Palmarosa essential oil.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Ylang Ylang Complete Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- The powerfully calming and soothing nature of Ylang Ylang Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any bedroom or living space.
- For those wanting to use Ylang Ylang Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 1 – 2% dilution and apply as a massage oil or skin serum.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Plant Part: Flower
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation (fractions)
Country Of Origin: Madagascar
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Safety
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil has been seen to be particularly harmful to pets and because of this, we advise against using it around animals.
- Avoid using Ylang Ylang Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Extracted from the flower of the Cananga odorata plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products at affordable prices.
There are no reviews yet.