EUCALYPTUS BLUE GUM ESSENTIAL OIL
Not to mention, the benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil are extensive; in fact, AWO’s 100% Pure Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil is 80/85 grade, meaning it contains the highest available percentage of 1,8-Cineole content. a natural compound that is known to ease inflammatory respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Perhaps that is why it is one of our most popular essential oils.
Health Benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil
- For years, the benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oils have been seen when treating blisters, minor burns, skin infections, cuts, and minor wounds.
- Other Eucalyptus Essential Oil uses (particularly topical application) have been known to ease muscle and joint aches and pains, and improve poor circulation.
- Through topical application, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil has also been used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and nerve pain.
- When inhaled, Eucalyptus Essential Oils can assist with easing headaches and allergy symptoms, as well as boosting the immune system against colds, flu, chicken pox and measles.
- Other benefits of Eucalyptus Oils make them a fantastic natural cleaning agent that can be used on floors, showers, and toilets.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oils can also be used to create natural disinfectants, carpet stain removers and insect repellents.
For those wanting to create their very own essential oil blend, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil blends well with Cedarwood essential oil, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle, Lemon Tea Tree, Pine Scotch and Tea Tree essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Diffusing Eucalyptus Oils can also help ward off unwanted insects and germs, so it is the perfect essential oil to have around at any outdoor event.
- For those wanting to use Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil topically, dilute your Eucalyptus Oil to a preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus
Other Names: Eucalyptus 80/85 Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil
Plant part: Leaves/stem
Method of extraction: Steam distillation
Country of Origin: China
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Safety
- Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Buy Eucalyptus Essential Oil Online
Extracted from the leaves and stem of the Eucalyptus globulus plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils.
There are no reviews yet.