Lemon Essential Oil (15ml): With its deeply refreshing, citrusy and invigorating aroma, the benefits of Lemon Essential Oil are incredibly versatile, from easing headaches, brain fog and mental fatigue, to enhancing dull complexions, cleansing the skin and easing cuts, sores and insect bites.
Lavender Essential Oil (15ml): In addition to its incredibly gentle and herbaceous aroma, various Lavender Essential Oil benefits have been seen to assist with sleep and stress, as well as cleansing and detoxifying the skin whilst assisting with skin complaints.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Arvensis) (15ml): Primarily known for its ability to ease headaches and energise the mind, other Peppermint Oil benefits are known to ease cold and flu symptoms, alleviate muscle and joint pain and deter unwanted insects and rodents from households.
*This Pack Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only.
There are countless ways to use essential oils, but below are a few of our favourite ideas to get you started;
- Oil Blend Roller: To create an on-the-go essential oil roller blend, add a few drops of your preferred Essential Oil into a 15ml roller bottle and top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Once diluted, apply to your wrists, temples, and behind the ears.
- Diffuser or Vaporiser: Each oil within this Essential Oil Pack can be added to a diffuser individually, or as an essential oil blend. For those wanting to diffuse these oils individually, simply add 6 to 8 drops of your chosen essential oil. You can also create your own essential oil blend by adding a few drops of your preferred essential oils.
- Massage: To create a soothing massage oil, dilute 2 to 4 drops of each Essential Oil into 100ml of your favourite Carrier Oil or Base Massage Oil.
- Bath: Combine 1 to 2 drops of your preferred essential oils into a warm bath – the aroma will rise with the steam to create a pleasant environment.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.
There are no reviews yet.