100% Pure Essential Oil Blend for Focus and Concentration
When combined, this unique selection of essential oils come together to release a delightfully sweet aroma with a subtle camphoraceous note. In addition to its pleasantly balanced essence, our Clarity Essential Oil Blend has been seen to bring mental alertness and attentiveness in times of fatigue and exhaustion.
Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
The presence of Lavender Essential Oil in AWO’s Clarity Essential Oil Blend aims to release stress, unwanted tension, and other factors that are known to contribute to brain fog and mental fatigue. Because after all, a clear mind encourages productive thinking, concentration, and positive decision-making.
Ho Wood Essential Oil (Cinnamomum camphora)
Because of its high Linalool content, Ho Wood Essential Oil is known to nourish and support the mind and body.
Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus auranium)
Neroli Essential Oil is known to be a powerful healer of the mind and body. Within this essential oil blend, Neroli encourages feelings of clarity and awareness, making users feel present and enlightened.
Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha arvensis)
Multiple evidence-based studies have shown that Peppermint Essential Oil is a central nervous stimulant, from which many have experienced improved alertness and decreased mental fatigue. In fact, Peppermint Oil is also known to be one of the best essential oils for concentration.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis)
In aromatherapy, Sweet Orange Essential Oil has been seen to have a deeply calming affect on the mind, alleviating feelings of confusion and indecisiveness. Because of this, Sweet Orange Oil is known to be a fantastic essential oil for focus.
Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia serrata)
Amongst other benefits, Frankincense Essential Oil is primarily known for its ability to clear and focus the mind whilst releasing unwanted tension and nervous energy. For this reason, it is often used in yoga and meditation, as a way of encouraging those practicing to feel centred, focused, and attentive.
Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limonum)
Various studies suggest that Lemon Essential Oil acts as a natural mood enhancer and because of this, it has been said that many have experienced improvements in cognitive function and concentration.
Directions for use
- For those struggling to concentrate, add a few drops of AWO’s Clarity Essential Oil Blend to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
- Clarity is known to focus the mind, bringing energy to those feeling unmotivated. It is therefore the perfect essential oil blend to have diffusing in any office or workspace and is particularly useful to anyone in need of a 3pm pick-me-up!
- One of the most common ways to experience the energising and uplifting benefits of Clarity, is to dilute this essential oil blend into a preferred carrier oil (we recommend Fractionated Coconut Oil), add this dilution into a roller bottle and apply to your pulse points (temples, wrists, behind the ears and on the soles of the feet). It is the perfect essential oil roller to keep in your handbag, ready to use when inspiration is difficult to find.
- We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1-2% dilution for facial application for adults.
Essential Oil Safety
- Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation or reactions if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). Our recommended dilution percentages can be found under the ‘Directions for Use’ section.
Disclaimer: Whilst research evidence suggests that essential oils can assist with colds and flu’s, results do vary depending on individual circumstances and that is why we always recommend seeking professional advice regarding physical and mental health concerns.