LEMON MYRTLE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Traditionally, the benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil were known to ease chest congestion via inhalation or topical application.
- It has since been discovered that the potent antibacterial and antifungal properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil makes it one of the best essential oils for cleaning; in fact, it has been seen to be more effective than Tea Tree Oil.
- In aromatherapy, the cheerful and revitalising essence of Lemon Myrtle Oil has been seen to act as a natural antidepressant, bringing peace of mind to those feeling overwhelmed.
- These aromatic benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil are also known to help concentrate and focus the mind.
- When applied topically, the antimicrobial, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil work together to help ease muscle pain and inflammation.
- Not to mention, because of its subtly sweet, warm, and deeply refreshing aroma, Lemon Myrtle Oil is highly valued in high end perfumery.
For those wanting to create their very own essential oil blend, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil blends well with Cypress essential oil, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Tea Tree and most citrus essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. International shipping not available on this item.
Directions for use
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its energising and uplifting abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any office, study space or living area.
- For those wanting to use Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- Try a couple of drops in a warm foot bath after a long day on your feet or blended with a carrier oil and massaged into sore muscles.
- You can also add a few drops to your washing detergent to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
Botanical Name: Backhousia citriodora
Plant Part: Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: Australia
Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil Safety
- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Essential Oils are highly concentrated, powerful oils and have the ability to cause serious harm if ingested without the necessary expertise required – for this reason, ingestion of essential oils is NOT recommended for the general public.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.
Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil
Extracted from the leaves of the Backhousia citriodora plant species, AWO’s 100% pure Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is ethically sourced using the steam distillation method. AWO is an Australian supplier of pure essential oils offering quality products.
There are no reviews yet.