Lavender Essential Oil (15ml): In addition to its incredibly gentle and herbaceous aroma, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil are highly valued in skincare, as it has been seen to ease various skin complaints such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, scarring and wrinkles.
Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml): Due to its powerful antifungal, antibacterial and analgesic properties, Tea Tree Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for skin and it is commonly used as a natural remedy for acne, burns, sunburn, blisters and eczema.
Myrrh Essential Oil (15ml): The benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil are known to cleanse and moisturise the skin whilst brightening and refreshing the complexion.
*This Pack Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only.
There are countless ways to use essential oils, but below are a few of our favourite ideas for skincare to get you started;
- Face Serum: In a 50ml bottle, mix 10-20 drops of Essential Oil with 1 tsp Vitamin E (optional), and top up with your favourite Carrier Oil – try Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil or Evening Primrose Oil, or make your own unique blend! Apply nightly to your face, avoiding your eyes, for best results.
- Spot Treatment: Add 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil and 10 drops of another Essential Oil of your choosing, into a 10ml roller bottle and top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil – Apply to spots and blemishes as needed.
- Body Butter: In a double boiler or glass bowl, measure out 50g Shea Butter, 50g Cocoa Butter, 50g Coconut Oil and 50ml Carrier Oil of your choosing. Gently heat, stirring continuously, until all ingredients are melted. Remove from heat and cool until partially hardened (but still soft). Add 15-30 drops of Essential Oil and 2 tsp Tapioca Starch or Arrowroot Powder (optional – helps to reduce greasiness). Using an electric mixer, whip until fluffy (5-10 minutes). Store in an air-tight glass jar in a cool place.
Essential Oil Safety
- In line with the Therapeutic Goods Act, we do not recommend ingesting essential oils without the guidance of a registered Aromatherapist or Naturopath. Essential Oils are extremely potent and can cause serious harm if used incorrectly.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Essential Oils during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Essential Oils are very concentrated and are likely to cause irritation if applied directly to the skin. For this reason, we recommend diluting your essential oils before using topically (on the skin). For skin application we recommend a 2-4% dilution and for facial application we recommend a 1-2% dilution for adults.
There are no reviews yet.